QuickTime Player for Windows 10 App – Play videos with support for the key media formats, such as H.264 and AAC. Today, Apple has developed this Video Player software system for laptops. Get the most recent version of QuickTime Player free of charge.
- App Name QuickTime Player App
- Version Latest
- File Size 39.95 Mb
- License software package
- Developer Apple
- Update 2019-08-24
Requirement Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1
QuickTime Player is specifically developed to handle media files. It supports various formats of video files likewise as audio files, images, virtual reality movies and a lot of. The software system conjointly includes a wide selection of options future, together with universal resource locator support that allows users to stream online video files.
QuickTime Player conjointly supports a variety of plug-ins if you wish to add some a lot of features. it’s a straightforward interface, that is simple to use and customize and proves itself because the app that delivers high media quality.
Visit the QuickTime website and transfer QuickTime Latest Version!
Download QuickTime Player for laptop
Before you transfer the installer, we tend to recommend you to read the knowledge about this app. So, you’ll create a decision to install QuickTime Player into your laptop or not.
There area unit such a lot of ways in which we will do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please select one amongst the simple methods below
1. Or you will transfer via this link: Download QuickTime Player
2. Select Save or Save on transfer the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender can scan the program for viruses during transfer.
- If you choose Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you choose Save as, you’ll select wherever to save it, like your desktop.
3. After the downloading QuickTime Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation method
4. Then follow the windows installation instruction that seems till finished
5. Now, the QuickTime Player icon can seem on your Desktop
6. Click on the icon to running the applying into your windows 10 pc/laptop
How To Uninstall QuickTime Player App?
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows brand
- choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “QuickTime Player” from the displayed application, then click “Delete / Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall method by clicking on the “YES” button.
- Finished! currently, your Windows software system is clean from the QuickTime Player app
It is all concerning QuickTime player windows 10. we tend to hope you prefer this transfer and installation guide of QuickTime windows 10. If it therefore then shares it as much as you’ll. If you meet any issues or doubts, then leave it within the comment section below. Our expertise can surely reply to your question. Also, share your reviews without fail. keep connected with Windows 10 Helps for a lot of useful articles.