Free download MSI Afterburner app latest version for Windows 10 PC and laptop. The most known and widely used graphics card overclocking utility that gives you complete control over your graphics card. Get the newest version of MSI Afterburner for free of charge.
You can download and install it on your PC / desktop or laptop by following the guide below. This instruction applies to 64-bit and 32-bit versions.
Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the knowledge about this app. So, you’ll plan to install MSI Afterburner into your PC or not
App Name MSI Afterburner App
File Size 41 Mb
Developer Micro-Star INT’L
Requirement Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1
MSI Afterburner for PC Windows 10 Overview
MSI Afterburner is that the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which provides you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides a very detailed description of your hardware and comes with several additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking, and videos. MSI Afterburner is out there completely freed from charge and may be used with graphics cards from all brands.
Exploring and beyond the limits of your graphics card may sound card, but it is easier than you think. MSI Afterburner overclocking tool provides easy access and in accordance with your video card settings.
When increasing the frequency and clock voltage of your GPU, using the fan speed control will allow you to unleash the true potential of your graphics card and show your rig who’s the boss.
seeing is believing! to start out mastering your system, you would like to watch and test it. Monitoring is the best thanks to making sure the best system stability while gaming and overclocking.
The Hardware Monitor shows you critical hardware information in temperature, usage, clock speed, and real time voltage. you’ll even display selected information on-screen while you game, so you’ll keep an in-depth eye on key statistics.
In-Game FPS Counter
The FPS counter displayed within the corner of the screen is your ally in games. It provides you real-time information about your system’s performance in an on-screen display, so you’ll keep an in-depth eye on the effect of your overclocking settings while gaming.
How to download MSI Afterburner for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green download button placed within the primary part of this page.
- Scroll through the page that is opened down until you find the download link box. This box contains all the official download links available for MSI Afterburner.
- Now, select the required installer installers – online, offline, portable … etc. and click on the link.
- Final step: the download will either start instantly, otherwise you’re getting to be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install MSI Afterburner for PC Windows 10
- After you’ve got downloaded the MSI Afterburner setup installer, you’ll install it through these simple steps.
- First, double-click using the mouse, touchpad or setup your screen on the installer to begin the installation. A smart Windows 10 screen will appear asking for your confirmation. then click “yes”
- Second, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and suits its terms and conditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation if you’re doing not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Third and eventually, await the installation, then after you see confirmation of a successful installation, click Finish.
MSI Afterburner may be a product developed by Msi. This site isn’t directly affiliated with Msi. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos listed here are the property of their respective owners.
All information about programs or games on this website has been found in open sources on the web. All programs and games are not hosted on our site. when a visitor clicks the “Download now” file the file will download directly from the official source (owner’s site).