GIMP for Windows 10 PC: GIMP latest version free download for Windows 10. Install GIMP full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on your PC. 100% safe and free download from 32bitor64bitwindows.com. The Coss-platform pictures editor is available for GNU / Linux, OS X, Windows, and many more operating systems.
GIMP Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to possess an easy background about the app. Therefore, you’ll know if GIMP will work on your windows device or not.
App Name GIMP
Category Photo Editor
OS Requirements Windows 10
App Publisher The GIMP Team
GIMP latest version highlights
GIMP may be a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows, and more operating systems. A free software, you’ll change its ASCII text file and distribute your changes. Are you a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist. It provides you with sophisticated tools to urge your job done. you’ll further enhance your productivity with GIMP because of many customization options and 3rd party plugins.
Download and Install GIMP for PC Windows 10
There are numerous ways during which we’ll do to possess this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow among the tactic on below
Please note: you’d wish to download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
1. First, open your favorite browser, you’ll use UC Browser or the opposite Browser that you simply have
2. Download GIMP installation file from the link below
3. Otherwise, you’ll download via this link: Download GIMP
4. Select Save or Save on download the program. Most antivirus programs will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you decide on Save as, you’ll choose where to save lots of it, like your desktop.
5. After GIMP download process is complete, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process
6. Then follow the Windows installation process that appears until it’s finished
7. Now wait until GIMP will appear on your Desktop
8. Click on the icon to running the appliance into your windows 10 PC/laptop
32bitor64bitwindows.com doesn’t host or store GIMP on its own servers, GIMP is developed and maintained by The GIMP Team. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and glad to figure with you. Downloads are done through the most developer’s site or any of its affiliate services.