Download Audacity for Windows 10 PC: Audacity latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Audacity full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on your PC. 100% safe and free download from 32bitor64bitwindows.com. Free, open-source, and cross-platform sound recording and editing software.
Audacity Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to possess an easy background about the app. Therefore, you’ll know if Audacity will work on your windows device or not.
- App Name Audacity
- Category Audio Editor
- OS Requirements Windows 10
- App Publisher AudacityTeam
- License Freeware
Audacity latest version highlights
Audacity is a sound recording and editing software to record live audio through a microphone or mixer. Import sound files, edit them, and mix them with other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in many various file formats, including multiple files directly. Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete.
Record from microphone, line input, USB/Firewire devices, et al. Record computer playback on Windows Vista and then by selecting “Windows WASAPI” host on the Device Toolbar then input “loopback”.
Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete. Find places to edit easily by rubbing and searching or Fast Timeline Playback. And, to edit audio in Audacity using selection tools, timing tools, envelope tools, zooming, and more. this is often a deep dive into the editing capabilities of this free audio editing software.
How To Download and Install the Audacity for Windows 10
There are numerous ways during which we’ll do to possess this app running into our Windows OS. So, please follow of the simple methods below.
Please note: you need to download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
1. First, open your favorite browser, you’ll use UC Browser or the opposite Browser that you simply have
2. Download the Audacity installation file from the link below
3. Otherwise, you’ll download via this link: Download Audacity
4. Select Save or Save on download the program. Most antivirus programs will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you opt on Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you decide on Save as, you’ll choose where to save lots of it, like your desktop.
5. After the downloading Audacity completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
6. Then follow the windows installation instruction that appears until finished
7. Now wait until the Audacity icon will appear on your Desktop
8. Click on the icon to running the appliance into your windows 10 PC/laptop.
32bitor64bitwindows.com doesn’t host or store Audacity on its servers, Audacity is developed and maintained by AudacityTeam. All registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos discussed here are assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and glad to figure with you. Downloads are done through the most developer’s site or any of its affiliate services.