Download Android Studio for Windows 10 PC: Android Studio latest version download and Install Android Studio full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on your PC. It provides the fastest tools for building apps on every kind of Android device.
Android Studio can also be a highly favored software development environment by Google (also referred to as an Integrated Development Environment) that allows programmers and improve from all over the world direct access to tools for encoding, debugging, performance optimization, version compatibility checking, hardware compatibility checking (various Android devices and screen sizes, including tablets), and many other tools can help raised developers to automate the coding process and enable faster iterations and discoveries. Android Studio has all these devices, including many that can help programmers make it easy to make their Android-based projects from conception to final distribution. That has tools for design, test, debug, compiling and profiling your app.
Features and Highlights Android Studio App for Windows 10
Intelligent code editor
- At the core of this tool is an intelligent code editor capable of sophisticated code completion, refactoring, and code analysis. A powerful code editor helps you become a more productive Android application developer.
Code templates and GitHub integration
- New project wizards make it easier than ever to start out a replacement project. Starting a project using code templates for navigation drawer-like pattern and consider pager, and even import Google sample code from GitHub.
Multi-screen app development
- building applications for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto, and Google Glass. With the new Android Project View and module support in Android Studio, easier to manage applications and resources projects.
Virtual devices for all shapes and sizes
- Pre-configured with an optimized emulator image. Updated and efficient Virtual Device Manager provides pre-set device profiles for common Android devices.
Android builds evolved, with Gradle
- Create multiple APKs for your Android application with different features using the same project. Manage application dependencies with Maven. Build an APK from Studio or instruction
How To Install Android Studio for Windows 10
There are numerous ways during which we’ll do to possess this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the simple methods below:
Please Note: You must download and install the program only from trusted publishers and retail sites.
1. First, open your favorite browser, you’ll use Brave Browser or the opposite Browser that you simply simply have
2. Download the Android Studio installation file from a trusted link at the top of this page
3. Otherwise, you’ll download via this link: Download Android Studio
4. Select Save on download the program. Most antivirus programs such as Windows Defender will scan virus program for download.
- If you opt on Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you opt on Save as, you’ll choose where many |to avoid wasting”> to save lots of lots of it, like your desktop.
5. After downloading Android Studio is complete, then double-click the .exe file to run the installation process
6. Then follow the installation method in Windows that appears until it’s finished and finally the Android Studio icon will appear on your Desktop
7. Click on the icon to running the appliance into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
This Android Studio App installation file isn’t hosted on our Server. After you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, the files will download it directly from the source owner (official website / Mirror Site). Android Studio maybe a windows app developed by Google Inc. We’re indirectly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners.